Monday, July 15, 2013

Baby Jax

You may remember this name from a maternity session (click to see)  not too long ago out by the blue truck. Baby Jax has finally arrived and his parents are madly in love. He was the second newborn baby that I was privileged to take pictures of this past weekend. I am so grateful to have gotten to turn a hobby into something bigger. Seriously God? I get to do this?!!!
Loving on babies is one of the best perks of this job! Even better is to have repeat clients who trust me with these important parts of their lives. We had a nice little visit and I got some great decorating ideas. This new momma has a house full of great rustic style decor!
Mr Jax has the coolest route 66 nursery, it is a theme he could grow with, which is so smart too!
Here are some sneaks from his session...




Jax's daddy had the magic touch to get him to sleep for us! See we got some great shots!
Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment