Saturday, May 4, 2013

Crystal Maternity Sneaks




I love meeting new clients. Crystal and I have been talking on the phone and by email, so I was excited to finally have the pleasure of meeting she and her family face to face. This beautiful Mama-to-be is one busy girl. She is the real Supergirl! She is a teacher, wife, and step-mom to one very well behaved and beautiful little almost 4 year old. On top of it all she is working on her Master's Degree while juggling some crazy pregnancy induced medical concerns.
She was gracious enough to trust my judgment and meet me at 7am for her maternity session to catch that beautiful early morning sunlight. It definitely paid off! I was able to catch some sweet moments with this family. Here are just a few!














Thanks Deaver Family for trusting me to take your pictures. Baby Jax is blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment