Thursday, July 25, 2013

Baby Greyson

Greyson's mom and I both graduated from UNT with our teaching degrees. We had lots of classes together back in the day and have kept in touch through Facebook. Ashley contacted me about the possibility of newborn pictures with her little bun in the oven. The cool thing about her second pregnancy is that she and her husband had the patience to wait and find out the sex of the baby. After securing 6 newborn sessions in the month of July, all of which are little boys, I thought for sure this would be a girl just because of the odds. Imagine my surprise when they posted pictures of another precious boy! He is little brother to the most polite little boy I have had the pleasure of meeting. The Tanner Family came to my house to do some newborn shots before we made our way to a local park. Poor dad had to be patient, and newborn sessions definitely require patience. We made it though, and I think we got some great shots! It was all worth it
Here are a few from our day...

This mom does NOT look like she just had a baby

just a few all together


Greyson and big brother Cody

Greyson

i love a little baby shoulder

I L O V E this simple photo. He is so sweet and kissable!

precious boy

No comments:

Post a Comment