Monday, July 15, 2013

Baby Alex

How sweet is this baby boy?!
This sweet family goes to our church. (Chapel Creek Fellowship) We also attend the same community group.*
So I jumped at the chance to take some pictures of this sweet boy, his brother, and parents. His older brother also happens to be just a few days older than my youngest and I just know once they start playing with others they will be great friends some day. (right now they are pretty content to explore on their own. :)
Alex was such a calm baby. Mom says brother was too! How lucky blessed are they?
Check out this sweet precious new baby. Perfection!



Psalm 139:13You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother’s womb.
 
 
Here are some with the whole family. They are precious friends, happy to have taken these for them!

 
 
*For more information about community groups at Chapel Creek Fellowship click here.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment