Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Elle and Asher

I have known Elle and Asher's mom and dad for 20 years or more. Its weird to say that, man I am getting old. Anyhow... their mom and dad are my sister'and her husband's best friends. We went to the same high school and even all of us girls lived together in a little house in Bryan, Texas too many years ago. Jennifer and her family live in Richardson now, so when I heard they wanted to come have her kiddos pictures done by me I was pretty honored. I have not seen her in quite some time but I have to say I was even more excited to see her kids, sorry Jennifer :P. They are grown, and beautiful and just absolutely precious. Take a look at what I mean...

I love the softness of this edit.

Asher turns 3 in August and he was trying to show me how old he will be.

making car noises, love it!

looking at her amazes me, she has grown into such a beautiful little lady, who just happens to share a birthday with me! She turns 10 August 4th. (I'm just a few years older)

I love this one, I just told her to get comfy on the trail. She is a natural

they really love each other a lot

could you say no to this face? I couldnt!

I love that she is laughing at her Momma here


Thanks for trusting me! I hope you like them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment