Sunday, May 19, 2013

Kylie Turns One!

You may remember Kylie and her big bro from a session a few months ago. (hint: clink on her name to find a link.)
I love when people come back for more photo sessions. It makes me so happy to see how children have grown and lives have changed, I love to be a small part of their lives and watch God's map unfold. Recently this little one's momma made the big move to stay at home momma. I am so happy for she and her family. Kylie has a big moment coming up soon. She is hitting that first year milestone. I am so happy to take pictures to mark this milestone. Check out this beauty...





birthday collage

1 comment:

  1. Well I held the tears long enough and I can not thank you enough!! I will cherish these forever!! Capturing these wonderful memories of my precious little gift from God, has made me feel more and more blessed!! Thank you so much for being apart of this. I look forward to many more sessions!!!

    ReplyDelete