Monday, January 21, 2013

Grey Sneaks

Kristin is the owner of Deepntheheartdesigns I worked with her years ago when we both worked at the Stockyards Hotel Restaurant. I worked there when I went back to school to finish my degree. Recently our neighbor noticed that she was a friend of mine on Facebook and told me she had gone into her place of business for a job. What a small world! I contacted her to see if she would do some crochet designs and she was also wanting some pictures of her new little one and precious little brother. Not only were these sweet kiddos happy and content, but they were at ease in front of the camera and made my job very easy. I could have taken their pictures all day! I hope you enjoy these as much as I am enjoying them! Thanks for trusting me to take their pictures. And bare with me. I usually don't do this many sneaks but I am so in love with these shots I cant make up my mind which ones to show!

No comments:

Post a Comment