Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Blessed... very busy week (lots of sneaks!)

 
 
Oh my goodness!
I have been blessed with some little ones this year. Take a peek at a few images from last week's sessions. 
Their little faces are God's masterpieces!
 
Baby Briley

 
 
Baby Juliet




                                                                     Baby Auden


 
 
Sweet boy "J"
 




        ... and little brother "AWWE" (named that by his brother!

 
 
 
Baby Abby

 
 
When I see these faces I am reminded of this verse:
 
"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb."
Psalm 139:13
 
 
What a blessing these kiddos are to their families.
 
Enjoy!
 
 Cd's will be finished and mailed out by Monday if you havent already received them.
 
-Cyndee

No comments:

Post a Comment