Saturday, December 14, 2013

Beautiful Taylour

 I had no intentions of doing any more shoots until the new year after the busy Christmas rush I had. Although I was feeling extremely blessed to stay so busy this season, it took my pregnant body a long time to re-cooperate after crouching down and getting up for several weeks straight. Then, a sweet friend of mine from church called me up a week ago to ask me about pricing for her niece.
It was a pretty quick need as this sweet girl has some exciting things coming up in her future. Apparently she is needing portfolio pictures to send to a dance company in New Orleans for a possible spot in this company. Well, how could this mom of a dancer say no?
The weather has hardly been cooperative lately. But there is a deadline for these pictures to be completed so we braved this yucky, misty, cold and went downtown for her session.
Not only is this girl a beauty, her little personality is super cute to boot.
I am so excited to hear about how well she does and I hope these pictures are just what she wanted!



Keep in touch Taylour!!! Cant wait to hear all about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment