Friday, June 7, 2013

Draper Sneak Peek

Heard that saying... "The family that plays together, stays together."
I just love taking pictures of families that genuinely enjoy each other's company. This family has lots of love for one another. They were playful and lived for the not so serious pictures. I am in the middle of editing, but wanted to put some sneaks up so far.
The Draper Family got together to surprise their parents with pictures for their upcoming 50th wedding anniversary. Their mom's favorite color is turquoise so they all wore it in her honor. The weather was perfect for this sweet family. They were so playful with each other and were fun to be around. Pictures are always a great gift, if I do say so myself. :)

Remember be sure to "like" us on facebook for different sneak peeks


mother/daughter

these sisters just happened to wear the same shoes so we captured the moment


I love this, arent they a pretty family?!

the guys


the gals


No comments:

Post a Comment