Saturday, June 1, 2013

Baby Luke is Coming Sneaks!

This beautiful family endured some extremely muggy heat to get some sweet baby belly pictures. They are expecting Baby Luke this summer. We met at Trinity Park off of University after we made a quick detour for some of the shots with the boots. See if you recognize the other area???!!!
I made this little momma do lots of ups and downs today so I hope she isnt too sore. Big sis was so well behaved and so fun, I snuck in a few shots of just her. Keep checking for updates... there are lots of great pics to share.


I love this far off shot

Family
Look at those timy baby boots

Rustic... this was my hubs idea, good call!

Precious Family of Four


This is my absolute favorite of the day!!! Isnt she gorgeous?

mother/daughter moment

I love their faces in this one/ sincere









No comments:

Post a Comment