Thursday, January 17, 2013

New Props and my little man

A friend of mine crochets the most beautiful things for all ages, she can do anything I have asked for thus far. So I propositioned her about doing a bunch of knit hats for me for newborn and toddler shoots. She has done quite a few that have not debuted thus far, but when she sent this owl over to me today, my little Maddox saw and it and kept saying "hat, hat" "peez" (hat hat please, for those of you that may be out of practice in toddler speak) So when he put it on of course I went and got my camera, sat him in the grass in my own front yard, and started shooting. The most amazing thing about her is that she did this from a picture as she did for the other ones she crocheted for me. It is really quite remarkable. I opened a board on pinterest and pinned things I like and she just made them! So... Kristin from deepntheheartdesigns, this post is for you. I don't think we could have found a better model. Although I may be a little biased. Those cheeks are just about as edible as cheeks can be. If you haven't found Honey B Photos on facebook yet, I am doing a great promotion and giveaway once we reach 200 like so go likes my facebook page and share the giveaway with your friends. and go like the talented Deepntheheartdesigns

No comments:

Post a Comment