Saturday, March 16, 2013

Sweet Sweet Zoey

I think I made a new friend today! A while back I challenged many of you to go like us on facebook. As we were starting out we were trying to reach the magical number of 100! Once we reached our goal, I did a random drawing and chose a winner of a family session. Today I got to meet the winner Keri Johnson and her daughter, my newest little pal, Zoey. She melted my heart right from the beginning when we met and she wanted to hold my hand to cross the street. (SIGH) She was full of energy and personality and big smiles as we shot at several different locations. She really melted my heart when I asked her to look away from me at her mom and the shot and the look in that moment was one of my favorites from the day. Oh and check out these eyes. Future heart-breaker here! Keri and Zoey, welcome to the Honey B Family! I hope to take more pictures of your family in the future. You guys ROCK!

2 comments: